January 19, 2012

#VPPy VIRTUAL PROWL PAWTY GUEST LIST


Mom and me are putting finishing touches on my Virtual Prowl Pawty #VPPy.

The following are signed up to play. Please read and let me know if there are changes. If you are good to go, then don't DM me. Only those players who don't see their names on the list, or want to join to play.

OR if you are signed up but have to cancel.

You need to get together to make teams. So far

Team #1 is: Whiskers & Woof Detectives
Pepper @PepperPom
Phi @3Phibotticelli
Marie MewmewAtkins @Cats_Meow

No other teams have been formed that I know of. So check the list below and see if you can put a team together. Three or Four Twitter accounts to each team. If by noon tomorrow you have not DM'd me with your team name and team players, then I will put you on a team. Don't worry, no one will be left out.

Also. DM ME PLEASE. Don't take fur granted that I see you tweet that you want to play. I'z busy boy right now and can't read all the tweets. Some are getting by me. So take pity on a poor Turkey Van guy and DM me if you want to play and don't see your name on the list below.

DM me with your team members and if you haz a team name.

CUT OFF FOR JOINING #VPPy is NOON FRIDAY CENTRAL TIME.

If you aren't able to join this time, no worries. There will be another #VPPy in the future. Chazz @Chazzthedog is already signed up to play that game.

That's it! BYE!
Herman


Team #1: Whiskers & Woof Detectives

Pepper
@PepperPom
Phi
@3Phibotticelli
Marie MewmewAtkins
@Cats_MeowS
Bea
@Bea_Bells


Team #2

Belle
@Frankencat1
Deanie
@ItsMeDeaner
Simon, Solomon and Samson
@TheWonderCats
Casper and Savannah
@CaspertheKat


Peanut
@CapnPeanutZilla
ArlieJo
@ArlieJo
Rusty Culver
@IAMRustyCat
Nerissa
@Nerissathecat
Kendall Katz
@KendallKatz
Garfield & Blackie
@Two_Sweeties
Lexie
@Lexiedew
Billy the Pig
@Piggusbiggus
Spartacus
@SpartyPig
Chloe the Pug
@MorrisonChloe
Pandora
@Pandafur
Kessie
@Kesthecat
Bode
@4catsstrapski
TK
Tiggy
@TKthe cat
 @TiggyBean

Don't Mess Wif Me!