April 19, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to Belle

My fiancee, Belle, @Frankencat1, turns FIVE today! Isn't she wonderpurr? She is the sweetest, nicest furend to have and I'm a blessed man-cat to haz her for my own. Please concatulate her on her birthday week (she was born in 2007 sometime this week. Her Meowmy haz picked April 19th as official celebrate day.)

To celebrate Belle's birthday I'm re-running her intermew. Just click on the last photo below to read it.

Also!

I'd like to sing a song I wrote for Belle.
Me Belle...she's swell!
Me 'n her we go together well
Herm 'n Belle.

My heart...it swells
Sunny monkeys in tree sway wif song
Sway wif my song.

I loves you, I loves you, I loves you...
That's all I wanna say...

That's it. That's all I wanna say.
Happy Burfday, Belle!

Yay!

HAPPY BURFDAY BELLE!



Belle's fiery purrsonality chills when she's behind the wheel

Weekend at Cabo
Belle, my frosty princess!
Belle is dazzling!
Belle's race car for #GSSR race












Our engagement photo

#Nipclub date
Our first Valentine's Day
#Nipclub
Every day is Valentine's Day for us
Belle & Me headed for #Nipclub (yeah we go a lot)

CLICK PHOTO BELOW TO READ BELLE'S INTERMEW FROM FEBRUARY 2012

Don't Mess Wif Me!