February 13, 2014

My Brofur -- the Treat Feef

Hi pals, it's me, Herman!!! I've been asked by the Chewy.com company to review Freeze Dried Cat Treats made by the award-winning Orijen company. This is my very first official review, so I'm kinda nervous. *twists floofy tail into a nervous knot.*

When the package containing the treats arrived, we all knew there was something extra special inside it. We could smell it right through the bubble wrap. In fact, we followed Mom from the front door, through the house to the kitchen. We expected her to open it and share the goods right then and there. But she didn't. She put it on the kitchen counter, and then walked away. I repeat. She Walked Away!

We -- my fur sibs and I -- stood around with our mouths open, wondering what kind of torture was this? But then Opie took the matter into his own paws. He jumped onto the counter, and knocked the package to the floor. And then he attacked it!
He rubbed on the package, and when that didn't work, he pawed it, and clawed it, and then went to work on it with his teef. Those suckers are sharp. And pretty soon... the aroma of Freeze Dried Cat Treats filled our noses.

That's when Mom came back and saw what Opie did. She immediately sent him to the Bad Chair to think about what he'd done. She was about to send the rest of us to our rooms for being accomplices when I explained to her that I was supposed to write a review for the treats. So she gave in, and helped us open the package.

I was the first to taste them. OMC! They tasted like a symphony in my mouth! Cage-free chicken and turkey, plus wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island. No preservatives or filler stuff either!




Then my lil sisfur, Dori, insisted she review the treats. I told her only mine would count, but I let her have a few anyway.
I guess her lip smacking, accompanied by her jingle bells, was proof that she agreed with me. Then Peaches and her son, Jack, wanted in on the action.

  
 Mom said nothing about us eating on her carpet since there wasn't a crumb left behind.

While our Orijen treat feast was taking place, Gidget was bird watching. She has this thing about birds. When she was an outside cat, she used to catch em. Now she's indoors and has to be content just to watch. She says watching from inside the house is like watching Downton Abbey with the sound off.

Yeah, I haz to agree.

Then, after the birds flew away, Gidget realized we were eating treats and they were almost gone. That's when Mom grabbed a few and gave them to her. Mom's do that kind of thing, don't they?


So now the treats are really almost gone...and guess who hadn't had any yet!

I felt kinda bad for Big Orange, so I tossed a few treats for him to eat. But then... Then! I couldn't believe my eyes! He started taking Gidget's treats. She's told me many times he's a treat feef, but I never saw him in action so I wasn't sure I should believe her. But there he was, right before my eyes, stealing the Orijen treats.

And I got it on video:

 So the bag of Orijen Freeze Dried Cat Treats was finally gone... all but a memory. And since cats are notorious about forgetting stuff... I ran up to my office, booted up my computer and got to writing this review. It was exhausting work... I had to nap in the middle of it.

So, with the input from my fur sibs, we all agreed, 100%, that Orijen Freeze Dried Cat Treats are Wonderpurr! We loved the taste of the fresh ingredients and enjoyed the freeze dried texture as opposed to crunchy or soft treats. We got to sample the Original  flavor with the chicken and turkey and flounder, but I plan to try all of the 5 Great Flavors available: Tundra - featuring elk, venison, quail and steelhead trout, Regional Red made with ranch-raised beef, Alberta Lamb with its tender savory flavor and Wild Boar (OMC!!!)

See below for GIVEAWAY!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Don't Mess Wif Me!