October 10, 2014

#BlueBuffalo Makes Dori's Birthday Treat of Choice

@Adorapurr says #Blue makes her birthday treat of choice: Kitty Yums

Today is my birfday. I'm 2 years old. I didn't get a cayk, but I'm having toona for dinner. And for pawsents I got a sock filled wif catnip, and also a blue stuffed toy that I can kick the dickens out of when I'm in the mood. Chewy.com must have known it was my birfday cuz they sent me something blue, too.

Blue Buffalo makes Kitty Yums wif NO poultry bi-products. NO corn, wheat or soy. NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.

I like the Savory Seafood Recipe that has toona as 1st ingredient. It also contains brown rice, oatmeal, deboned salmon and fish oil. Holy Mackeral, Batman! Can yoo say, Kitty Nirvana?

So think of me tonight, nomming on my favorite meal ever: toona! And also snacking on a delicious treat like Kitty Yums. 
*flounces off singing to herself*

 Happy Birday to me! Happy Birfday to me! 

Happy Birfday dear...meeee. 

Happy Birfday to me!

Don't Mess Wif Me!