June 12, 2015

Blogpaws 2015 Part 2

I mentioned in my last post that I had attended BlogPaws 2015 in Nashville with my pawrents, and just when I was done wif pawpawrazzi, barking, and camera flashes, Mom took me to Kate Benjamin's Cat Lounge located in a quiet corner of the Exhibit Hall.

There...I saw her. And she was Bee-U-tee-ful!
 A glorious climbing tree by @PetTreeHouse. I was over the moon, I tell you. Over. The Moon!
 I couldn't decide what to do first.
 Since there wasn't that many cats at BlogPaws the tree smelled pretty nice.


My new friend Christina Lisk hung out with me, singing Herman's Hermits songs while mom shopped in the Cat Lounge. Then it occurred to me that maybe she might not realize how much I wuvved this @PetTreeHouse.

 So I decided to send a big hint to Santa Paws...just in cased Mom mucked up.
I started to wind down shortly after playing on the wonderpurr cat tree.

In fact I could barely hold my head up...
Or eat my noms, courtesy of Weruva.
I couldn't even read the book my new friend Peter Shankman gave me.
I needed my beauty rest because the next day was going to be super busy.
The Nose to Nose Awards Dinner was Caturday night, and I planned to walk the red carpet on my leash.
Stay tuned...

Don't Mess Wif Me!