ha ha - love your videos.;l
How cute! Somebody got their head sniffed!
he he - I was half expecting you to take a big jump and try to hang on to the fan. But I see you were a good kitty and didn't.
LOL, we looooove whirly stuff!
Hey there my pal!I know... I know... You were kinda off the you-know-whats for a bit but I'm hopin' you're ready to enjoy 'em again 'cause there's a special one over on my blog with your name on it.Purrs,Nissy
So Wonderpurr of you to stop by! Thank you for commenting.
ha ha - love your videos.;l
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Somebody got their head sniffed!
ReplyDeletehe he - I was half expecting you to take a big jump and try to hang on to the fan. But I see you were a good kitty and didn't.
ReplyDeleteLOL, we looooove whirly stuff!
ReplyDeleteHey there my pal!
ReplyDeleteI know... I know... You were kinda off the you-know-whats for a bit but I'm hopin' you're ready to enjoy 'em again 'cause there's a special one over on my blog with your name on it.
Purrs,
Nissy