Oohhhh... those DO sound good. Wonder if they have 'em here in Canada...Purrs,Nissy
Hi Bestie Thanks for stopping by. You can order on line. They are wonderpurrly delicious!
Well I will instruct mom to check it out honey -
I bet you would like these vitamins, honey. I wanted MORE!
Herman! I guess Opie decided if you can't beat them join them!!!! MOL xoxoxo
Hey Jazz and CWS! Yep. Now Opie is one of us... Evil laff!
Super cute! Thanks for sharing! Love Caren and Cody from www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com
Hi Caren and Cody! Thanks for stopping by! Purrs!
Straight from the mouths of cats - brilliant!
So Wonderpurr of you to stop by! Thank you for commenting.
Oohhhh... those DO sound good. Wonder if they have 'em here in Canada...
ReplyDeletePurrs,
Nissy
Hi Bestie Thanks for stopping by. You can order on line. They are wonderpurrly delicious!
DeleteWell I will instruct mom to check it out honey -
ReplyDeleteI bet you would like these vitamins, honey. I wanted MORE!
DeleteHerman! I guess Opie decided if you can't beat them join them!!!! MOL xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHey Jazz and CWS! Yep. Now Opie is one of us... Evil laff!
DeleteSuper cute! Thanks for sharing! Love Caren and Cody from www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com
ReplyDeleteHi Caren and Cody! Thanks for stopping by! Purrs!
DeleteStraight from the mouths of cats - brilliant!
ReplyDelete