Very thought provoking, profound!
Hey there, Herman!Why, I would call YOU 'cause you're my BFF, of course.Purrs,Nissy
You are the bestest Bestie, Niss!
mummy is who I would call just to tell her I love her.Love your new look,xx Speedy
I think your mummy would be very touched to know that, Speedy. Thank you regarding new look. It's a work in progress.
oh,I think I would call Pope Francis- ask him if he likes cats as much as I do. I would ask him to bless all the kitties in the world-and to pray with me for peace on earth.
That's so purrrfect, Eileen!
I would call my mommy if only I could. She and I adore one mother. xoxoxo
another. MOL.
So Wonderpurr of you to stop by! Thank you for commenting.
Very thought provoking, profound!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Herman!
ReplyDeleteWhy, I would call YOU 'cause you're my BFF, of course.
Purrs,
Nissy
You are the bestest Bestie, Niss!
Deletemummy is who I would call just to tell her I love her.Love your new look,xx Speedy
ReplyDeleteI think your mummy would be very touched to know that, Speedy. Thank you regarding new look. It's a work in progress.
Deleteoh,I think I would call Pope Francis- ask him if he likes cats as much as I do. I would ask him to
ReplyDeletebless all the kitties in the world-and to pray with me for peace on earth.
That's so purrrfect, Eileen!
DeleteI would call my mommy if only I could. She and I adore one mother. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteanother. MOL.
ReplyDelete