August 7, 2014
Herman Gets Help from #NaturVet to Keep Up with Dori
HERMAN: I just got a box from Chewy.com. Inside I found a bag of NaturVet Senior Vitamins PLUS Glucosamine. Purrrs! I really need this stuff.
DORI: What's Glu-- Glu-- cozy mine?
HERMAN: I have no idea. But it's supposed to help my joints feel better.
DORI: *soft paw* I'm sad for your joints... What's joints?
HERMAN: *sigh!* My knees. My hips. My elbows... They ache. Probably because I'm 13 and I don't zoom like I used to. Glucosamine is like ... um. It's like special medicine to make my joints move without being cranky. Cranky joints are no fun.
DORI: I wouldn't like cranky joints either. So, open the bag. Let's see how they taste.
HERMAN: These are SENIOR vitamins. You're not even 2 yet. You won't be a senior for another 9 years.
DORI: I will be a senior in only 9 years? Life is so short!
HERMAN: Yes, it truly is. And that's why I'm thankful for NaturVet making vitamins to keep Seniors like me feeling my best for as long as I can.
NaturVet Senior Vitamins PLUS Glucosamine has a 2-IN-1 Support of Essential Daily Vitamins and Minerals, coupled with 50 mg of Glucosamine HCL for Joint Support.
They're tasty soft chews, easy to digest. 2 chews are suggested per day.
NaturVet makes vitamins for both cats and dogs in all kinds of ways, so you can be sure you get your necessary nutrients just the way you like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I've seen glucosamine do wonders in pets with joint aches. How wonderful they're making treats with this.
ReplyDeleteAnd they taste good too. No point putting good stuff in it if kitty no eat. Thank you for stopping by!
DeleteYay we got to keep you in tip top condition Herman,xx Speedy
ReplyDeleteIt's a challenge, Speedy. My creaky joints need extra help these days.
DeleteAt 15 Lily Olivia could probably use some of those. We are going to ask Mom to check them out. Thanks for telling us about them. Hope they help those cranky joints, Herman. Dori, you are absolutely adorable. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
ReplyDelete15 is great age if you're not aching from nose to tail. You got some wonderpurr kitty names. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteThose treats look like they're really good. We hope the vitamins help you, Herman. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too. I still have a couple lives left in me. Want to enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteAre they yummy, Herman? I bet they're yummy. Oh Peepers... I'm a senior. Can you get some of these treats - I mean, VITAMINS - for me, too?
ReplyDeletePurrs,
Nissy #Niss4Senate - tell the PM, today.
Well I nom them so yes, they're tasty.
Delete