To celebrate Belle's birthday I'm re-running her intermew. Just click on the last photo below to read it.
Also!
I'd like to sing a song I wrote for Belle.
Me Belle...she's swell!
Me 'n her we go together well
Herm 'n Belle.
My heart...it swells
Sunny monkeys in tree sway wif song
Sway wif my song.
I loves you, I loves you, I loves you...
That's all I wanna say...
That's it. That's all I wanna say.
Happy Burfday, Belle!
Yay!
HAPPY BURFDAY BELLE!
![]() |
| Belle's fiery purrsonality chills when she's behind the wheel |
| Weekend at Cabo |
![]() |
| Belle, my frosty princess! |
| Belle is dazzling! |
| Belle's race car for #GSSR race |
![]() |
| Our engagement photo |
![]() |
| #Nipclub date |
| Our first Valentine's Day |
| #Nipclub |
| Every day is Valentine's Day for us |
| Belle & Me headed for #Nipclub (yeah we go a lot) CLICK PHOTO BELOW TO READ BELLE'S INTERMEW FROM FEBRUARY 2012 |




That's a wonderful song, Herman! I wouldn't be surprised at all if that Justin Beiber guy shows up asking if he can sing it on his next album.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Belle! Hope you have a great day!!! purrs