![]() |
| click for link |
Niss said I haz to explain why I love what he calls "my peep" aka my hooman...my mom.
How Do I Love Mom...Let Me Count Da Wayz
- I love mom cuz she defends me when Barney or Opie pick on me, and make me scream wif frustration.
- I love mom cuz she gave me MY CHAIR, even though she bought it for herself...its mine!
- I love mom cuz she gave me a job as her writer's mews. She's author @KimberleyKoz (Kept by Cats: Writer In-purr-rupted) and allows me to spend as much time as I want in our office, hanging out, nomming treats and enjoying my toys. This job also requires me to make purrsonal appearances at her booksignings. I love meeting my fans!
- I also love my mom cuz she takes me on vacation wif her to Michigan, and I get to ride in car and I get to see trucks. I really really love trucks! (Love you too Lillian @IcyPinkLemonade)
I award the Why I Love Thee Award to:
my dear friends:
@TweetingTruman
@DoggyMolly
@SamtheWatcher
@NewtTheCat
@MontyThePooh
Yay! Be sure to visit @NerissatheCat blog. It's wonderpurr!


well honey - looks like I needs to get my pen (keyboard out) and get bizzy
ReplyDeletefanks u & loves you
Great award and lovely of Nerissa. Have a marvelous Monday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Concatulations!
ReplyDeleteBoy-oh-boy... do you ever have A LOT of reasons to love your mom. You're a really lucky cat, Herman, to have a mom like that. Almost as lucky as she is to have a cat like you! purrs
ReplyDeleteCongratulations dear friend on the award. Isn't it beautiful. I got one too and have to pass it on this week.
ReplyDeleteOh what a fabulous award and you so deserves it and fur giving fanks fur you mummy and all your furiends I iz very honoured to be counted as one of your furiends! Your mummy sounds wonderpurr and ob course da bewtimous Belle!
ReplyDeleteLove yous
Moo xxx
Oh what a fabpawlous blog post I finks woo werry much deserves da award dat woo gots. I is very honoured to be counted as one of your furiends! Your mummy sounds just as you would say wonderpurr and ob course da bewtimous Belle! You are one pawsome puddy tat and I iz werry pawroud to has you as a furiend!
ReplyDeleteLove
Moo
Awww, congrats on your award!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pawsome award Herman! I feel very honored that we're friends. Now I better say some really nice things 'bout my mom so I gets more nip! Yay!!! Love u pal!
ReplyDelete