October 2, 2013

Princess Mya Art Work

I was speaking to @ItsMeDeaner a couple days ago, and he said his furless has been suffering from a cold and allergies. Just miserable! Enough to keep her home from school.

So I asked my mom to make her a picture to cheer her up:


Well, the picture inspired untapped talents in the lovely princess. These are the pictures she made for me:

Me, Herman, on a magic carpet. It's 3D!!!

Me again on the Magic Carpet, and that's Princess Mya lying down, enjoying the ride.
I am a huge fan of Princess Mya. She loves kitties, and her smile brightens up any room she's in.

This is another picture she drew for me earlier this summer.

If you want to leave a comment for her mom to read to her, I'm sure she would enjoy hearing from you. Or, you can tweet to @ItsMeDeaner and tell her you enjoy her art work.

Yay!

Don't Mess Wif Me!