November 26, 2012

Dee Jay Debut

Hi Pals!

I guess most of you know by now that I made my dee jay debut at Bode's (@4catsstrapski) Bachelor Pawty on Saturday.

I was real nervous, but my mom helped me pick out songs to play to go along wif Bode's Hawaiian themed pawty. So I think I did pretty good. I even got a request *proud ears*.

Then on Sunday, @NancyCakeFace had her Bachelorette Pawty...and it seemed like there was no moosic, so I jumped in wif all four paws and played moosic till my mom took away my pawPhone cuz she had to go somewhere.

I had a great time and appreciate everyone telling me I did a good job. Yay!

If you have requests for me to play at future pawties, I'd sure like to get them cuz my Mom is stuck in the 80s and I really love Will Smith's Jiggy Wif It song. You all probably will want to hear something other than that. Hugs!

Don't Mess Wif Me!