May 30, 2014

My #BlogPaws Diary Conclusion: How I Shocked the World with my Red Carpet Walk!


Deer Diary --

It seems like only...two weeks ago... that I was lolling around the gorgeous Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, meeting fabulous Anipals and their hoomans, and rubbing elbows wif celebrities like Hauspanther Kate Benjamin, Tillman the skateboarding bulldog, and Mia the baby Capybara.

At the conference my mom always wore a Custom Photo Pendant on a wooden Scrabble tile, designed by Naomi at Hyperspace Hippo. It was my face, of course! She had lots of people ask her where she bought it, and handed out business cards for Miz Naomi and also for Butterfly Cat Jackets who designed by pawsome tiger jacket.

I met so many hoomans and dogs that it is now a hazy memory...like a dream.

I never really met doggies before, except at the vet and they were behind bars at the time. 


Also, hoomans always had cameras in my face. I'm used to my mom taking my picture, but suddenly, I was surrounded by pawpawrazzi from all over the world! But I treated them just like I do my mom... I put on my best crabby face and looked the other way.


It got kinda crazy toward the end of the conference.


 I was wearing my crabby face when BZTAT artist, Vicki Boatright, took my picture for a portrait:



And I was still wearing my crabby face when suddenly, my idol, Kate Benjamin of Haupanther came over to meet me.

But then...she scritched my ears, and whispurrred sweet nuffins' in my ear...and I melted! Well...melted enough to actually look up so Mom could take a picture of my face instead of the back of my head.


Besides Kate, there were some other celebrities at the Blogpaws conference. Like Mia, the baby capybara, and Tillman the skateboarding dog.

Meeting Mia and watching Tillman skate was nice, but ...


I was thinking about my wonderpurr Petmate travel carrier up in my room, and how much I'd like to take a nap inside it.


Later that night, everyone was all dressed up in their fancy pawty clothes, walking down the Red Carpet toward the ballroom where the Blogpaws Nose to Nose Awards dinner was held.




And then... The Moment of Troof arrived.



I DID IT! I WALKED THE RED CARPET!

Let's have an Instant Replay!



Then, as promised, it was time to go home. That's me below in my Petmate travel bag, at the airport.


Thank you so much for stopping by to read my Blogpaws Diary! I learned lots and made some great connections with super pet products that I am looking forward to blogging about in future posts.

Thank you for your comments, and have a Wonderpurr Day!

Herman!!!

Don't Mess Wif Me!