August 27, 2012

MEET THE LOVELY COCO

I met my terrific furend, @CocosWordofDay earlier this year and loved her right away. She's sweet, and friendly, and loves modeling for avi's. Please meet the adorable Coco! (Yaaaay!)

Coco, what breed are you?

I’m a Chihuahua and proud!

What inspired your pawrents to name you?

When my Mom, Pop and Tia saw me for the first time they instantly called me COCO!

Do you have siblings? Do you get along?

My sister is Princess (@spanglishdiva on Twitter). I have a lil brother who is a cat. His name is Frank. We all get along but Princess and I will put Frank in his place when he gets out of hand!

How would you describe your personality?

I’m high energy and outgoing! I look older but I act like a puppy!

Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?


I have too many mischief incidents! My favorite incident was when my Nana and Tia were supposedly watching me and I slipped of out of the backyard fence!


Tell me about an Awww moment.

My Mom and everybody I know are always AWWWING over me! It’s kinda embarrassing!!! Everyday I wake up with my Mom is my favorite AWWW moment!

Complete this sentence: If I had opposable thumbs, I would…

Steal my Mom’s iPhone and drive!
Coco using Taco Bell drive-thru

Who are 3 famous animals you’d most like to sniff?

1.Ginger Zarin – She is a super cute and friendly Chihuahua! I follow her on Twitter!
2. Uggie – I loved him in The Artist.
3. Herman – He is so fun, kind and a very pawsome friend! I’m so glad I follow him on Twitter!

Herman: *glances around in panic* Gosh Coco, my fiancee Belle will read this. She has CLAWS!

What is the most interesting place in the house and why?

My room is the most interesting place in the house! My room has all my stuff and I let my Mom sleep there! (she thinks it’s her room)  I have a collection of Yoo-Hoo and Friends in my room and that interests me so that makes my room interesting!

Have you ever caught a bird or something edible? Did you eat it?

I have never caught anything.

Do you have any health issues?

I’m in excellent health but I only have one tooth! When my Mom rescued me I was abused and malnourished! I lost my teeth because of that! It doesn’t matter because I’m hand fed! I’m spoiled!
Coco celebrates Mardi Gras

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?

I liked to be brushed and massaged! I hate getting my nails trimmed!

What is your relationship like with your veterinarian?

It’s a love hate relationship! I hate the vet! He loves me!

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?

My friend Erick! He is a dog trainer and is super nice! He’s so cool! He has two dogs that I play with – Spooky and Doodle. I really like Doodle – he is a big dog!

What are your favorite foods and toys?

My favorite food is a “Flying Dutchman” from In-n-Out!! My favorite toys are Yoo-Hoo and Friends!

Have you ever eaten anything that your hooman thought strange?

I eat many strange things! My mom is very strict about what I eat so I have to sneak food! SHHHH! My Tia lets me have yummy food!

Have you ever chewed or destroyed something that upset your pawrents?

No I’m a good Dog!

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?

April 16th 2006 is when I was rescued! It was the best day of my life!

Does your pawrents celebrate your special date? How

My birthday is celebrated by going to In-n-Out!

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?

I joined Twitter in 2010. I don’t belong to any clubs, but I would like to join #WLF!
(I believe she has joined as of this publishing.)

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furends?

I hope I’m known for being fun and tweeting what’s on my mind! I also hope my tweets help animals!

Is there anything you’d like to tell us about you that I didn’t know to ask?

I’m a Pirate Rock Star! I LOVE THE LAKERS!!! My Favorite TV shows are SpongeBob Squarepants and The Walking Dead! My favorite holidays are Halloween and Easter!

OMC! Those are my favorite holiday's too! Yay! Thankew Coco for intermewing. 
Hanging out on my chair at the dinner table

Don't Mess Wif Me!