June 7, 2012

Meet Tosh Black Cat

 @Tosh_Black_Cat is one of my favorite panfur furends. Come meet him and his mummy.

How old were you when you moved in with your family? Were you a rescue?

I am not a rescue cat. I came to live with my mum when I was 6 weeks old.

What breed of PET are you?

Black domestic.

What inspired your mom to name you?

I am named after my mum’s dad.


Do you have siblings? Do you get along?

No

How would you describe your personality?

Do what I want to do.

Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?

Jumping of the wardrobe and frighten mum as she was sleeping.

Tell me about an Awww moment.

When I am sleeping,

Do you have any health issues?

No

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?

No to both.

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?

My mum’s friend Ron.

What are your favorite foods and toys?

Whiskers steamed fish. I have a small teddy.
awww baby Tosh

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?

I was born 27th March 2011

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?

30th April 2011 #WLF.
 

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR WENDY TOSH

What type of work do you do?

Volunteering work in a chancer charity shop

Are you an outdoor person, or an indoor person, and why?

I like to be in my own home. Feel secure in it.

Do you blog or Facebook? Tell me about it and give addresses.

I am on fb Wendy Tosh

What is your favorite book, favorite author?

No fav book

What TV shows do you enjoy?

I like my soaps

What type of music do you enjoy? What is your favorite song?

I luv 50s and 60s music. Do not really have a favorite song

Do you travel? What is the most memorable vacation you’ve ever taken?

I do not travel.

Tell me about your town and what makes it special to you.

It has a lot of nature around it.


Tell me about your first pet, and how many have you had in your lifetime?

My pet that I remember having is my last one Tommy he died when he was 22
When he died. He was my life.

Do you have other Twitter accounts?

Yes as the one I use now was mine but Tosh took over it.

What is a typical day for you, starting when your pets want breakfast?

Feed Tosh eat breakfasts clean flat go shopping watch tv.

Thankew Tosh and his mom for intermewing!

Don't Mess Wif Me!