February 2, 2012

Brian Bunny Tribute

Yesterday, our bunderful furend, Brian Bunny lost his fight wif pneumonia. We all are truly heartbroken to see him go Over The Rainbow Bridge. Some of us wanted to give him an Anipal memorial, and have gathered to say a few words about what Brian meant to us.

Cat Mama @MamaOfCoolCat I am so sad that you have moved on. We never met, but I was so hoping you would rally and recover. May your mom find rest and comfort. I bet @brianbunny in enjoying a banana and some ginger biscuits right now!! 

The Wonder Cats @TheWonderCats Brian was a great & fluffy furriend. Our avi today is in honor of sweet @brianbunny who had perfect peace in heaven with #Jesus you are free of all your sickness, hop free

Kes aka Kessie @KesTheCat Mebbe he could be a #sfcfotrb the furst crimefighter

Phi Botticelli @3phibotticelli Brian loved all animals equally and sat on his Mums feet and rousted the kitties in his home. He funny and listened! So sad! Hug.

kay keefe @kaykeefe Brian bunny so bootiful. Gave so much love, support & encouragement to so many. Just because I havent met you doesnt mean i didnt love you Because i did & do love you. My heart is so heavy, my eyes are full of tears. You gave me & Clover so much love & hope. Pain free now little Man. Sweet dreams. Binkying free at rainbows bridge. Sending your mummy love & strength at this heartbreaking time. RIP bootiful Brian xxx

Olly von Steiff @OllyTed brian wos soo luffly.. full of life nd enjoyin owah likkle carrot cayks at #caykclub - hee lives in owah harts nd i will will miss him so

Holly Band @Holly_Bobbins  Thoughts of happier times. Mum and dad were on holiday in Disneyworld and they saw this toy and it reminded them so much of their bunneh pal. We is glad that for a moment or two we could make his mummy smile xx pic.twitter.com/re57nsrm He was such a great friend.

Deaner Beaner @ItsMeDeaner We only met Brian bunny & his staff a few weeks ago. We are saddened by this sudden loss. He was a good friend & his mom is a pawsome lady.

Theodore Toes Esq. @Teddy_Toes Brian was one of the first friends I met on Twitter. He was always happy and he loved his carrot cake at #caykclub. I will miss him *hugs*

spartacus Sparty Pig (@SpartyPig) Oh @brianbunny/ you hopped deep into our hearts/ You shall be so missed #PiggieHaiku #TributeToBrian

Ray & Chase @DaneRay I am so sorry and saddened to hear the news. Brian led a full and long life being loved by you. He will always live in your heart and memories. Treasure him for the jewel that he was ... he loved you as much as you loved him. Thank you for giving him such a long and wonderful life!!! Huge hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! TWEEPS, please send a TWEET of love and hugs to @brianbunny who went OTRB ... he was one of our #anipals who hippity-hop-hoppity-hipped his way into our hearts with his beautiful bun-bun face, adorable eyes, and his ever-pleasant outlook. We will miss him but he lives on in our memories forever! Thank you!!!! He was VERY VERY sweet and handsome!!!!

Irish terrier Briar @wonderwinger @brianbunny was my 1st twitter bunny friend. He was always so jolly & I'll miss our chats over gingernut biccies with banana on top. However it was more beautiful to be privy yo the mutual love, regard & devotion between him & his mum. He was more than a bunny to her, he was her world. We knew he needed a strong #pawcircle, because it was so important for him to get better, alas this time it was not to be. Dear Brian you may have passed OTRB but I will never forget you ever. Xxxx


Bailey @baileybun1 I don't really know what to write about Brian, just that I am devastated that he is no longer with us...I am glad he is not in any pain And I send his mommy my deepest most heartfelt condolences. May Brian be hopping pain free over the rainbow bridge and may the angels Watch over him and everybun who has gone before him! I love you Brian, you will be missed more than you know! Sleep well my friend! RIP Brian bunny xoxoxoxoxoxo

Rocky @Rockythedogg Tribute to Brian: @BrianBunny was one of the first furries I started following on Twitter. I loved his tweets and his love for everybody! I was there for him when he got sick a few months ago and then when I had my spinal cord injury, he was there for me.  He got me and my family through some very dark days even when he wasn't feeling well himself.  He was such a gentleman and a very caring bunny!  He always had words of encouragement for me that keep me going.  I will never forget my good friend Brian, a piece of him will always be in my heart! I will dedicate my continued recovery to Brian because I know he wants me to walk again.  He gave me the strength to keep working hard and now I will work even harder in his memory. I loved you Brian and miss you terribly!  Your family and friends will be in my prayers. I know that you are OTRB feeling bunderful and playing with friends and are happy!!  Love you, @Rockythedogg

Princess PuffyPants @PuffyPantsKitty Bwian bunny was such a nice floofy! He so kind an' awways hab the nicest fings to say. I so glad I got to meeted him.... I gonna miss our #SFCF co-foundeh. I hope he smells wots of narnars in bunny heaven and eats dem up :-) Bye-bye, Bwian. I loves you!

Swamp Bunny Rescue @swampbunnies and Rabbit Viola @rabbitviola Brian was a wonderful bunny who always looked ready for snuggles he will be missed but will stay in our hearts and memories forever. We love u Brian.

bilbo the bunny @bilbo_the_bunny Me & my mummy only knew Bri for a short while but he brought us sooo much love. We remember his sense of humour & his big huge heart full Of love for everyone. My heart is breaking right now. He was the most fluffiest friendliest bunny I ever met. I am privileged to have known Him. He was my friend and that makes me a very lucky bunny. RIP Brian. I miss you my friend xxxxxx

Belle @Frankencat1 I am just heart sick at the loss of Brian, but at least he not in pain anymore **wipes leaky eyes** what will we do wifout our @brianbunny ?? i sooo sad YYYYYYOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLL **leaky eyes** RIP my friend know we love you

Herman @Tattlecat I met Brian on January 8th when I followed him and he followed me back. We compared our mutual floofiness and became furends. Brian asked if I knew Pippa @PuffyPantsKitty and then she suggested we start a super fluff club. We decided to be super heros. Belle @Frankencat1 and Bilbo @Bilbo_the_Bunny joined us and pretty soon we had a bunch of Super Fluff Crime Fighters. I’m never gonna forget @Brianbunny cuz he was a special furend. His tweets were always nice and sweet, and his mom was extra special too. I really hope maybe Brian is able to tweet from Over The Rainbow Bridge cuz this world, wif all its sadness, heartbreak and meanness really needs wonderpurr bunnies like Brian to keep our spirits up and our hearts hoppy.

We all send our sincerest condolences to Brian’s mummy, Karen and family. You not only gave Brian a wonderful home and life, but you also gave life to Brian among all his Twitter furends.

RIP Brian.

Don't Mess Wif Me!