April 27, 2012

Meet Jin Jin Doggy!



She's a moooover and a tail-shaker among her furends. Jinny loves to barktend at #Nipclub and go to pawties. And she's really a wonderpurr furend to have. Please welcome my furend, @JinJinDoggy.

How old were you when you moved in with your family? Were you a rescue?

I was 3 when Mama rescued me. My human Daddy was a friend & he died so Mama took me & my sisfur Blaze 2 live with her. Blaze is now OTRB.

What kind of doggy are you?

I am prolly a Cocker/Chow mix. (black tongue)

How was your mom inspired to name you?

My Daddy named me after the arabic Genie - they are called "Jin"

Do you haz any siblings?

I have my sisfur Lab Doggy Pixel.

How would you describe your purrsonality? With your hoomans? With your siblings?

 I'm the alpha doggie, even tho Pixel is twice my size. I'm old now so I'm not so stubborn, but I still get my way. I'm always happy & always begging for food. I'm kinda grumpy with other doggies on a walk but when we went to dog park I was nice 2 efurrybuddy.

Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?

I would open the trash drawer with my paw & pull out trash or open cupboard door & pull out cereal for Pixel & me.

Tell me about an Awww moment that made your mom melt.

I used to steal shoes. I would go into closets & get a shoe & take it onto my laundry room blankie. Not chew, just guard em. Mama called me Imelda Barkos.

Do you have any health issues?

I'm 16. I have Cushings & am on meds. I have bad arthritis. I fall down sometimes. & have loosy poops.


Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?

NOPE! Therefore I get kinda shaggy.

What is your relationship like with your veterinarian?

I'm scared when I go but he's very gentle. He's amazed I'm still around. 

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?

I do love my pet sitter. She's so good to us.

What are your favorite foods and toys?

I LOVE my Iams soft food which I get as a treat. It's 4 my loosy poopy but it's my fav.

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?

Birthday March 16, l996. Gotcha Date is July (?) 1999.

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?

I joined Twitter in 2009, May I think. I am member of #PinkAngels.

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furends?

Ooh, also under what my twitter pals know me for --- I LOVE my barktendin shifts at #nipclub & #pawpawties. I like to post piccies of efurrybuddy's orders. Gosh, I'm not sure efurryone knows, but I helped @BigBoyBosco invent #Pawcircle. (then the wonderful @DanaPixie created boggy & kept it going) 

Do you haz a blog or a Facebook page? If so, please give the addresses and tell us what you write about.

Our bloggy is http://jinjinpixelsbloggy.blogspot.com/ My facebook is Jinny Rubinoff. I don't write much anymore, but sometimes use bloggy & facebook to help furriends in need.


Please meet the voice of Jinny, her mom Jodie.

Tell me about yourself, outside of your passion for animals, such as your family, hobbies and interests.
I am married to Jin & Pixel's Daddy Arnold. We love our grandkids. We both love photography & we travel in our MotorHome as well as to Europe.

Do you work outside the home?
Yay! I am retired! My career was in advertising --TV commercial placement

Are you an outdoor person, or an indoor person, and why?
Both - I'm an indoor person when I'm on twitter. I'm an outdoor person when we go on our Photo trips.

Do you blog or Facebook? Tell me about it and give addresses.
My facebook addy is Jodie Rosenthal , I am Jodie Rubinoff on Pinterest.
Our bloggy is http://jinjinpixelsbloggy.blogspot.com/ My facebook is Jinny Rubinoff. I don't write much anymore, but sometimes use bloggy & facebook to help furriends in need. 


What is your favorite book, favorite author?
One of my favorite authors is James Patterson., Recent Favorite Books: Eat, Pray, Love & The Help. All time favorite book Shogun. (I'm eclectic)

What TV shows do you enjoy?
American Idol, Anything by David E. Kelley.

What type of music do you enjoy?
Rock & Roll, R & B,  Country, Pop,  Classical 

Do you travel? What is the most memorable vacation you’ve ever taken?
Yup. we travel. 2 weeks in the South of France & Paris 2 yrs ago. Israel in l982 was fantastic. Russia whilst Gorbachev was still in power, Yellowstone.

Tell me about your town and what makes it special to you.
Los Angeles - Hate the traffic, love the beach, restaurants, theatre & Art.

Tell me about your first pet, and how many have you had in your lifetime?
First pet was a black cat named Noche. I was 15. I loved him. I've had many pets - Dogs, Kittys, A goat, a horse & a squirrel monkey named Shalom. 

Why did you choose JinJin to Tweet for instead of another pet?
I tweet for both JinJin & Pixel but just as it is here at home, Jinny is the "boss".

Do you have other Twitter accounts?
I have my own @JodieRubinoff but I only have 40 followers! LOL 

What is a typical day for you, starting when your pets want breakfast?
6am take Jinny out for walkie to pee & poop & go back to bed. Up at 7:30 for brekkie for Hubby, "The Girls" and me. Check my e-mails & twitter and respond. Do household stuff, shower and plan my day. Have lunch, read & then go out on errands or shopping or a movie. Home to give "TheGirls" some love & snacks. Take Pixel for a long walk. Have Dinner (in or out). Come home, watch a little TV. Take Jin out for another walk & put "The Girls" to bed. Get together with friends for Dinner on weekends.

Is there anything you’d like to tell us about you that I didn’t know to ask?
I can't think of a thing. You're a great intermewer! YAY!

Thanks so much Jodie and Jinny for agreeing to these interviews!


Don't Mess Wif Me!