April 1, 2012

Meet MewMewMurphy

I recently sat down with @MewMewMurphy at Tiggy'sTavern over a bowl of cheese nips and a couple bacon beers to intermew him. My beer was made from turkey bacon since my mom won't let me eat pig. Anyway, if you don't already know Murphy, him's a purrty interesting kitteh.
How old were you when you moved in with your family?

I was 8 weeks old when Mom and Dad rescued me!  They pawsome like that!

How was your mom inspired to name you?

When I was in shelter they named me and my fursibs all with "K" names.  Well Dad only wanted one kitty and I was the one and my name was Karl but Mom and Dad saw my "M".  Dad said let's name him Murphy and Mom said PERFECT!  Murphy is actually my names maiden name and her real father's name was Carl with a "C" so I was destined to be theirs she says!  Dad even forgot Murphy was Mom's maiden name! *chuckle*

How would you describe your purrrsonality?

I am quite a dashing kitty with LOADS of purrsonality! I love to get pets and chase my brofur Fez!  I also like to run outside when they open door for visitors and make them chase me!  *chuckle* When my hoomans watch TV I lay in their laps and allow minimal petting.  If they pet me too much I leave!  When they go to sleep I sleep at foot of bed and keep watch all OK!  When I first met Fez I didn't like him AT ALL!! I hissed and growled for 3 days!  Then I realized he not going anywhere so maybe he be OK.  Now we play together and clean each other which is great fun! 


Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?

Fez and I eat through wrappings for hooman food!! My first Thanksgiving with my family I ate through the plastic wrap to get to the turkey!! MOL  And now Fez and I eat through wrapping for bread, bacon, biscuits, butter, anything left on counter! 

Tell me about an Awww moment that made your mom melt.

This one time my BFF Tiggy (@tiggybean) was really sick and me and Mom were very worried for him so I did what I call my Tiggy Dance and post it for him to see!  Mom loves my dance and now I do it a lot just to make her smile or get pets.  Tiggy got better of course because you interviewed him!

Do you have any health issues?

*checking body* I don't think so! 

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?

I don't have front claws and I don't like the brush!! I give it bitey whenever Mom or Dad tries!

What is your relationship like with your veterinarian?

I like the Vet Techs pretty good and the Vet OK too.  Since I only see them for check ups I put up with them OK.  Plus who doesn't extra pets from different people?? Get as many pets as possible!

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?

My Mom and Dad have best friends John and Karla and I LOVE them!!  They were packleader and Mom to Josie (@JDogJosie) the Beagle.  That's how I knew about Twitter for anipals!!  Josie told me!  Anyway, when they come over they very nice and respect my space but give pets if I go over!  Even though Karla has something called allergies I not take it personal though!

What are your favorite foods and toys?

Favorite food are these things called Crispies!  I got them as Christmas present!  And my favorite toy is either Fez's tail or I have this grey springy cat toy that I got as present too!  It very pawsome!!

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?

My birthday is June 15th and my gotcha day is August 11th, 2010.

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?

I proudly serve the Whiskas Liberation Front (#WLF) and I am a proud member of Bad Poyz of Twitter!!  Both groups rock and have helped me make so many new anipals!

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furends?

Anipals know me most for helping @TiggyBean at #Tiggy's Tavern or at least helping to drink the inventory away! MOL  I also like to have pawties and I never ever mean to anyone!  That why I joined!  To have a fun time no drama!!
Murphy and Marie

Enjoyed our chat, Murphy! Thanks for stopping by!

Don't Mess Wif Me!