March 18, 2012

Meet Phi


Phi @3phibotticelli is fun and makes me feel warm and fuzzy wif her furendship. She is a great friend and loves to take newbies on Twitter and show them around, introduce them and help them make furends. Please welcome Phi.

How old were you when you moved in with your family? Were you a rescue?
I was 3 mo. when my Dad brought me home. He loved me and brought mom to see me and I captured her! 

How would you describe your purrsonality? With your hoomans? With your siblings?
I adore my parents and guard them. It is my breed. I am not too friendly to peeps but do not bug them. I am a solo pet.

Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?
My mischief incident: I heard a bear once and ran to warn Mom then stood behind her while she shut fence, like that would help, and we went in after Mom took a photo. I also eat all my stuffed toys and Dad sews them back up.

Tell me about an Awww moment that made your mom melt.
Aww moment is Phi pouncing on snow and eating it. Phi can smell when it starts to snow, really, and makes Mom take out 1-2 A.M to play. Wuf snow. We get a lot of snow. Had one 30 inch in five day span. I was smaller than the snow mounds in yard and Mom could barely see me. Mom has to look hard for me! I loves snowflakes on my tongue. I dig in mud and has my own sandbox to dig in. I dug in mud looking for Spring recently, but couldn’t find it! I’m a very rowdy American  Eskimo Dog. And I love to pose for pictures.

Do you have any health issues?
Health fine but 3 lb. Overweight and bit arthritis

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?
Hate baths, make a scene and try get out. Dad does them, Mom brushes me out. Vet does nail trim and I am very good.

What is your relationship like with your veterinarian?
We are not a fan of any vets.

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?
I love my neighbor dog, a boy husky, and we play at fence. 

What are your favorite foods and toys?
My fave toys a stuffed, blue, squeaky elephant and toy Easter bunny that quacks! Fave food is lunchmeat ham and pork chops.

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?
My Bday is January 21.

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?
On twitter about a year. Active in NipClub.

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furends?
I’m a dancing queen. I try to make it easy and fun for new pals to come dance and drink and stay with them to learn the ropes. I’m asked to take Twitter babies to party and loves it. I do lots of paw circles and prayers for my pals.

I has lots of Brit twitter pals. I was a bridesmaid in a pup wedding. I wore my green hat & dress to the engagement pawty and then wore my rose crown to da wedding. I will be in another wedding in April. I member of #caykclub and shares lots of time and fun eating! I loves hats and wore a lei to #Aloha pawty on beach recently and a grass skirt! Pawgeous pup fun! I led the car parade of autos in the #NipClub auto pawty and have great pals that do me new avi’s. I’m known for hats and had tall one for Mardi Gras.

And a koala for a #NipClub pawty in Australia where I took a vacationing koala back to USA to show snow in Colorado.

Thanks, Phi! If you want to meet Phi's mom, please check out my mom's blog Kept by Cats.
 

Don't Mess Wif Me!