March 15, 2012

Meet Skeeter the Tabby!

Everybody knows Skeeter the Tabby! He claims to be a big lazy tabby who noms on Temptations all day, but hiz furends know better. He's up at the crack of dawn making us all breakfast (#brekkieclub). He's zooming around Twitterverse in his cars and tractors. He changes his Avi all the time (he's worse than me!) His significant other is @Nikepurrfektcat@SkeetertheTabby iz fun to know. And for those of you who don't know him, well...read on!


How old were you when you moved in with your family?
~We not 100% sure of my true age but we tink me was 4 or 5 when me was adopted.

Were you a rescue?
~Yup ! Meowmy got me frum da local shelter, dey not be a " no kill " shelter.

Skeeter & Mia
How would you describe your purrrsonality? With your hoomans? With your siblings?
Me is my Meowmy's baby…me luv to be wif her all da time. Me make her laugh and we play lots! Me & my sisfur Mia get along most of da time, but we haf our moments *Whispers* she drive me nuts!

Do you have a mischief incident that is still talked about with your family?
 ~When we lived in a ranch house me got up on da roof and Meowmy couldn't find me. She asked all da neighbors if dey had seen me and one of dem said "Yea, he's on your roof! " Heee!!!

Tell me about an Awww moment that made your mom melt.
~The day Meowmy adopted me. Da adoption staff set me on da floor in a wittle room and me ran right over to Meowmy and climbed up on her and gave her hug ! Me acted like me had known her furever, she knew she had to take me home.

Do you have any health issues?
~Da vet say me haf a heart murmer, but it not give me no trouble. Me also haf lump in my throat dey keep watch on, but it been ok too.

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?
~Me will tolerate both but me not like hafing my ears cleaned! Ack!!!

What is your relationship like with your veterinarian?
~Me like my Dr. Michelle...she nice to me and always calls to check up on me.

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?
~Me luvs my Grammy! She spoils me when me stay wif her!

What are your favorite foods and toys?
~Me will only eat dry food and crunchy treats like Temptations. I luv catnip mice and small plastic toys dat haf cool shapes. Me luv to shred paper also...makes big mess!

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?
We tink my birfday be December 8. My vet tink me is between 8 & 10 yrs. My gotcha date be Jan 4.

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?
~Me joined Twitter April 2010. Me belong to #wlf & BBOT.

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furneds?

~Me known fur #brekkieclub. Me luv to cook fur all my furiends.
 








Me also known fur my collection of cars & tractors! Me change my Avi all da time!

 Thanks so much for agreeing to be intermewed, Skeeter! If you want to meet Skeetie's mom, go to my mom's blog, Kept By Cats and read about Kathy Delmore.

Don't Mess Wif Me!