October 12, 2012

MEET EDDIE BABY CAT

A couple weeks ago our zooming, bum-biting pal, @Eddiebabycat got stung real bad by a bee posse. Those bees were mean 'n attacked our furend Eddie who was only minding his own business...and maybe swatting at them a little. No matter! Eddie cudda died and it made us all heart sick!

But now Eddie is well again and he's here to tell you all about himself. So please welcome @Eddiebabycat! 

How old were you when you moved in with your family? Were you a rescue?

I was a year when I came to live with my family. I was at the vet as I had been beaten and I was going to be put in a shelter. My brother @Laddiecat had a Urinary Blockage and was at the same vet. We were neighbours. Laddie and I became friends and my mom fell in love with me and took me home.


What breed are you?

I am a mixed breed all black.

What inspired your hoomans to name you?

I was named Eddie as I was living on Edward Street before I moved in with my mom.


Do you have siblings? Do you get along?

I live with 8 other rescue cats and we all get along and 1 dog. Salam our newest rescue and I are close. We look alike and act alike.

How would you describe your personality?

I am a zooming cat full of mischief. I am a very loving cat and love people and other animals. I love to cuddle. I also do funny things and poses.

Tell me about your recent rush to the vet hospital.

The wasp bee stung me 3 times and I had hard time breathing and vet was worried about my heart stopping as I went into shock because of it. I was chasing wasp bee as it was trying to eat my food.

Tell me about an Awww moment.

Best Aww moment was when I came to live with my mom. My home is my island. I am happy, loved, fed and free of abuse and pain in my forever island home.

Complete this sentence: If I had opposable thumbs, I would…

If I had opposable thumbs I would still smaka waka the girl kitty's bum bums. Love girl cats.

Who are 3 famous animals you’d most like to sniff?

Garfield my hero cause he mischiefs, Snoopy so cute, Benji nice dog.

To bite?

I love to bite all animals bum bums. Fun.

What is the most interesting place in your home and why?

We have kitty tents in our home and even though we have 9 tents we all fight over them.

Do you have any health issues?

I am on diet cause vet thinks I am over weight.

Do you like to be brushed, have your nails trimmed?

I no like any grooming just pets.

Do you like certain hoomans outside of your family?

Now my vet call me fat I no like him. I like the women nurses. I love my mom and butler. Love women. Ladies man.

What are your favorite foods and toys?

I love any type of can food. I love my nip truck and nip cigar.

Have you ever eaten anything that your hooman thought strange?

I love to drink moms milk out of her cereal and love ice cream.

Have you ever chewed or destroyed something that upset your hooman?

I scratch stuff a lot cause I no like nails cut. I hide stuff cause I play a lot. Pens, nail polish, jewelry.

What is your birth date, or Gotcha Day date?

I no have a birthday. We celebrate all of us 9 kitty's birthdays on Xmas.

Do you celebrate your special date?

Everyday is a celebrate day. We get lots if treats.

When did you join Twitter and what clubs do you belong to?

Been on Twitter a couple of years. I quizz at #Nipclub and Founder of #Jesters Comedy Club for Animals.

What are you known for on Twitter by your Anipal furends?

I am best known as the Zoooooming Kitty who likes to zooom on Twitter.

Do you have a blog or a Facebook page? If so, please give the addresses.

I have FB JestersEddiebabycat. http://www. facebook. com/JestersEddiebabycat Also have Twitter JestersComedyC1 Next #jesters Pawty Jan 26, 2013 from 2-7 pm central time. Raising money for #Nipclub. Contests! Games!

Yay! Sounds like fun! Thanks so much Eddie for this intermew. And I can say for everyone of your Anipal furends, we iz so very happy you is all better from bee stings!

Don't Mess Wif Me!